Say Goodbye to Shaving Cream: All You Need is Water!
A common part of a daily routine for both men and women is shaving. Whether it is getting rid of the overnight stubble on a man’s face, or the armpits of a woman, millions of people shave.
One misconception is that shaving cream is required. You might have some questions regarding shaving that have never been answered. Is it better to shave with hot or cold water? Can you shave with just water?
This article will outline the steps for using only a razor and water. With this method, shaving can become quicker and more effective than ever before.
The steps outlined below will get you well on your way to a better way to shave:
- Pick a razor
- An Aqua Jet Razor is that only razor that works with a jet of water to ensure the perfect shave without using chemicals like shaving foam or gel. This razor only uses water to easily glide over the skin.
- Straight razors are sharp but require more skill and additional shaving products. These help the blade to glide over the skin.
- Specific electric razor brands can be used with water but do not offer as close of a shave.
- Make sure the razor is clean and not clogged up. Once you choose a razor, ensure that the blades are clean and free from hair. Any lingering material can cause discomfort or inefficient shaving
- Ensure that the blade is sharp.
- Clean the shaving area. Now that the razor is clean and sharp, make sure the environment you are shaving in is as well. Bacteria may enter pores following a shave so removing as much as possible from the area is important.
- Use warm water on the entire area you wish to shave. The heat from the water opens up pores and softens the hairs making them easier to cut.
- Find the proper amount of pressure to apply when making strokes with the razor.
- Use cold water or ice cubes on the area you just shaved. This will close up the pores and prevent inflammation and ingrown hairs.
If you are looking for a new way to shave that only requires water, try Aqua Jet Razor. Requiring no gel, cream or foam, this razor uses only water to provide the closest shave possible. Hooked up to a water source via connectors, the water is funneled through the razor and out of the blades as you shave.
With the Aqua Jet Razor, you can shave with cold or hot water and it eliminates irritation to promote a cleaner shave than other methods. Although the product is set to release soon, check out our website to find out more.